• Relational Database (Oracle, Postgres)
• Object Oriented Design and Development
• Windows and UNIX operating systems
• Web-services and API’s for customer-specific integration and customization
• Highly interactive Web and tablet clients
• Framework for automated regression and performance testing
• Working with marketing and Engineering to design Software test plans to cover the stated requirements utilizing previous harness industry experience.
• Reviewing test strategies and test prioritization with management and engineering groups
• Execution of software test plans
• Defect reporting and validation of the fixes to the software
• Creating/enhancing automated regression suite
• Degree in Electronics or Computer Science is required.
• Performed responsibilities of building test software to identify system component defects
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Maintained records of defects in defect tracking system
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Execute test cases, analyze and provide detailed test reports as well as detailed test results analysis.
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Brings domain knowledge in embedded software engineering
• Must to have automation experience, manual testing, Test planning, Test Management and he can write Integration test using any language.
• Experience with code analysis frameworks
• Should have experience in working with Microcontrollers such as ARM, PowerPC, etc..
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR is preferable
• Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
• Good to have: JAVA programming skills
• Experience in handling a team of two to three people
• Ability to communicate proficiently with multitasking skills
Possess strong inter personal skills and team orientation
• Knowledge of MCAD, ECAD or PDM tools is an added advantage
Work-experience: 8+ years of work experience in QA
Job ID: 184282
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time