What are my responsibilities?
- You work in the central Security Tools Team for Siemens products, solutions and OT infrastructure
- You evaluate security tools regarding their possible use at Siemens in the areas of e.g. vulnerability scanning, robustness tests, protocol / fuzzing tests, web application security and hardening compliance
- You design and develop exploits, tools, and frameworks for automated security tests and build new concepts to automate the use of security tools, e.g. by embedding them into the Siemens-internal testing framework “SiESTA”
- You closely cooperate with security experts, system testers and developers from Siemens divisions and conduct projects to introduce and roll out new security tools
- You will attend international IT-security conferences and engage with external partners and take the opportunity to continuously update your expert knowledge through specialized trainings and daily challenges
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields. Cybersecurity certifications is a plus
- Professional experience (at least 2 years) within in the fields of IT-Security, ideally in a PSIRT
- Demonstrable experience in hacker techniques, penetration testing and security tools
- Excellent knowledge of information technologies, operating systems (Linux), software development (Python and Ruby) and network administration
- Willingness to build knowledge of technical and organizational aspects of information security
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
[DEF-PCT-14] [DEF-PCT-15] [DEF-PCT-16]
Job ID: 184329
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time