Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cybercriminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious gamechangers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s create cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You work in the central Incident and Vulnerability Handling Team (PSIRT) for Siemens products and solutions, mainly in the area of critical infrastructures
- You assist and support task forces regarding product security incidents
- You closely cooperate with architects and developers from Siemens divisions
- You perform technical analyses and validate remediation measures for security incidents and vulnerabilities
- You design, develop or extend exploits, tools, and frameworks for automated security
- You attend international IT-security conferences and engage with external partners
- Through specialized trainings and daily challenges you continuously update your expert knowledge
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully majored in computer science with a focus on IT-Security
- You have technological experience in the area of IT-Security, ideally in a PSIRT
- You have distinct knowledge of information technologies and operating systems
- You are proficient in terms of software development and network administration
- Ideally you have proven skills in hacker techniques, penetration testing, and security tools
- You have excellent command of English and ideally of German
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #LI-DL
Job ID: 184332
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time