- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, cutting-edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity- and inclusivity-focused.
- Manage projects while ensuring budgets and deadlines are met.
- Plan and supervise equipment installation work.
- Plan and supervise the proper commissioning of equipment.
- Develop technical specifications for the purchase of equipment.
- Provide the plant with the technical support needed to solve process- and assembly-related problems so that performance indicators can be attained and surpassed.
- Manage and participate in various continuous improvement projects in the plant.
- Design, install and improve workstations.
- Analyze and modify work methods and instructions.
- Ensure a permanent industrial intelligence.
- Lead multidisciplinary and workshop meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years of experience in manufacturing, with more than 5 years of experience in managing industrialization, automation and/or continuous improvement projects
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Experience with environments such as Lean, Kaizen, 5S, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of PLC programming
- Knowledge of SAP and Inventor systems would be an asset
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and communication skills
- Leadership and team spirit
- Very strong fluency in French (spoken and written)
- Strong fluency in English (spoken and written)
Job ID: 184356
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Transformers Canada Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.