How can you help us shape the future in a manufacturing environment?
We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team as a CCP / Saw Operator where you will perform all necessary functions to clean, de-burr, assemble/disassemble for machining, and prepare parts and components for inspection. You will become a member of the local bargaining union and assigned to work on 2nd Shift at our Olean, NY facility.
What are your responsibilities?
- Receive parts and components
- Work from routings, bills of material, and drawings
- Clean and prepare parts, components, and rotating equipment
- Assemble or disassemble components according to procedures maintaining all specific dimensions
- Perform operations including drilling, polishing, bolting, tapping, reaming, sanding, grinding, cleaning, bluing, doweling, leveling, aligning, fitting and layout of parts per procedure and drawings.
- Use cranes as required
- Operate saw
What will you need to qualify for this role?
- Candidates must achieve a passing score on the TABE test issued at One Stop. Call 716-373-1880 to schedule an appointment.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Must pass our basic mechanical aptitude test given on-site
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis throughout the day.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 184368
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.