Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst - 184405
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Technical Marketing
• Take the lead on leveraging business data and sales analytics to analyze business results and trends.
• Use fact-based decision making to deliver clear, reliable business metrics via dashboards and reporting at the divisional
• Manage the sales funnel to track progress towards plan achievement.
• Develop reporting and dashboards that simplify complex concepts for quick end user consumption
• Evolve current data strategies, bringing fresh ideas to the table to continuously improve our internal processes and results
• Open to be a team player in a cross-functional team supporting executive management, product marketing and engineering
• The ideal candidate will bring a mixture of business analyst, sales reporting, and project management skills to the position
of Business Intelligence Analyst, plus
• 3+ years’ experience in working in business analysis and data management
• Strong understanding of Excel, Business Objects, Qlikview, and BI Visualization tools such as Tableau.
• Very strong reporting skills and basic understanding of financial concepts
• Proven success professionally communicating at senior management level
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
• Experience in high technology organizations.
• Excellent presentation skills to communicate data trends and financials
In the role of Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be part of a global marketing organization responsible for developing the
use of data to drive business performance, and reporting, analyzing and presenting business data to key divisional
Specifically, as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and driving the business intelligence
strategy to analyze, report and build metrics critical to the division. You will work closely with the division’s product
marketing team to develop and maintain the sales funnel to accurately forecast, track and prioritize worldwide sales
A successful candidate must have a strong desire and enthusiasm for working with internal groups such as channel
marketing, sales operations, finance, and account teams. You must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with
all levels from engineer to senior management to deliver metrics and results on divisional initiatives.
Job ID: 184405
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.