Drive the implementation and execution of CX programs to target customer groups
• Deliver CX programs using a webinar format as a primary engagement vehicle
• Participate in new CX program planning and execution
• Monitor engagement and conversion and make appropriate, incremental adjustments to improve results
• Work with technical content owners to review, revise and measure content effectiveness using analytics against agreed targets and benchmarks
• Use targeting criteria to manage list-building and segmentation models, and use analytics to inform and prioritize those models
• Write compelling copy for digital media focused on increasing customer adoption, loyalty and maximizing life-time value.
• Liaise with colleagues across GCSS and the wider enterprise to coordinate CX activities and maximize integration leverage
• A customer-centric mindset – a CX advocate
• Developing and executing CX programs to a highly technical, engineering-led audience
• Webinar planning, delivery, moderation, reporting and experience
• A good working knowledge of data visualization and web analytics tools
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills as this position requires frequent communication with colleagues, partners, and customers in multiple geographies
• Excellent written and copy writing skills, especially within the context of digital and web
• Proven experience of working across a global team and building relationships with multiple stakeholders and third parties
• Strong project management skills, working to tight deadlines and managing with limited resources in a matrix organization
• Strong analytical skills and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results
The successful candidate should hold a college degree and have 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a customer focused role. Ideally this experience will have been gained in a global, hi-tech B2B environment. Knowledge of PLM and EDA technologies is not essential but would be advantageous
Job ID: 184408
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.