Implement and develop the respective business development strategies and programs in order to achieve the performances objectives, according to our global strategic plans and regional strategies defined.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. SSME strategy definition, execution and assist top management to evaluate, develop and implement new business initiatives.
2. Project management support on key strategy and business development projects
3. Manage/lead key cross-functional/institutional projects to improve operational excellence & productivity
4. Organize/Support various management topics, e.g. management meetings & reviews, strategy workshops
5. Regular communication with global strategy department to support and coordinate the regional implementation of global strategic programs.
6. Other tasks assigned by superior.
Strong analytical skills, and solid experience in market intelligence, strategy & BD within healthcare industry.
Experience in Operational Excellence is a plus.
Basic knowledge about medical device products and its major features, applications and advantages Experience in strategic or business development projects is preferred.
At least 1 year in strategy related function, familiar with healthcare industry.
Solid capability in PowerPoint & excel.
Good communication skills and be able to work under pressure.
University degree or above, preferred in Medical or natural sciences, at least 1 years adequate job experience and knowledge of market and competition in the market, medical diagnostic experience is preferred.
MBA education is a plus.
Job ID: 184431
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time