* BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
* Must have excellent problem solving skills. A positive rating on HackerRank or other similar problem solving sites can be provided as a reference.
* Must have a good knowledge of latest web development trends, including microservice based architecture, RESTful API design, message queues, tools and technologies to allow implementing scalable web applications.
* Knowledge of embedded Linux, Yocto/ISAR, Internet-of-Things related technologies, Docker and bitbake would be a plus. Experience with application or kernel development on Linux will also be a plus.
* Good technical communication and documentation skills.
The candidate will be working on software development for embedded systems relating to the Internet of Things for the Mentor Embedded IoT Framework (MEIF) product. The job involves planning, design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance of software components relating to embedded Linux, Azure/AWS IoT Clouds, networking/communication protocols and security/cryptography related modules.
Job ID: 184437
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Pakistan Development (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time