Currently we are looking for an experienced IT Assurance Manager. As a trusted consultant and internal auditor, you would represent the IT governance department to mitigate and manage IT risks.
- Define, optimize and automate IT-specific internal control systems with a focus on financially relevant ERP systems and associated support applications in accordance with local and global requirements.
- You support the development of the annual IT internal audit program
- You are responsible for carrying out independent IT GC audits, identifying deviations and monitoring their execution.
- You have a degree in combination with many years of professional experience in the field of audit at Siemens or one of the "Big 4" auditing companies
- You do you have many years of professional experience and in-depth experience with audit methods and standards (e.g. ITGC, ISAE 3402) and internal control systems.
- You also have experience in IT application support, ideally in the SAP environment (R3, S/4 HANA), with IT compliance and IT governance.
- Ideally, you also have certification in various applicable areas of IT, quality and/or project management (e.g. CIA, CPA, CISA, etc.).
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, German language is an asset but not required.
- Willingness to travel (to Germany) on a frequent base.
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
salary suggestion: starting from 3000 + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 184440
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time