What are my responsibilities?
- You will operate distributed Linux-based application servers in a high-security environment. This includes general system administration tasks, patching, hardening, monitoring, automation etc
- Operate a cloud environment including automation, monitoring, improvement as well as operate and develop Threat Intelligence feeds
- Maintain a next-generation Distributed Event Collection and Big Data Analytics framework
- Build / integrate automation tools to deploy and monitor Cyber Defense Use Cases software
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields. Cybersecurity certifications is a plus (AWS Certified Solutions' Architect/ Developer Associate, Linux Sysadmin)
- Professional experience (at least 3 years) within in the fields of IT-Security
- Demonstrable experience in rolling-out of tools/services in large scale and distributed environments, infrastructure management & automation frameworks and data engineering skills with central log collection, indexes, searching and analysis
- High skilled on PostgreSQL, MySQL, ELK, Syslog-NG, JIRA/Confluence, Vmware, Spark, Kafka, Flink, Git, virtualization and container technologies
- AWS technologies experience in some of the following: SageMaker, Amazon ML, Kinesis, Firehose, Glue, Lambda, Athena, S3, Glacier, VPC, Load Balancing, API Gateway, CodeCommit, CodeBuilt, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, IAM, Direct Connect, KMS, EMR, CloudWatch, CloudFormation
- Willingness to build knowledge of technical and organizational aspects of information security
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 184464
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time