Role and Responsibilities of Business Partner of Communications:
- Drive and support business to achieve profitable growth and fulfill defined targets in China 2020+
- Develop and implement communications strategies and activities in terms of annual communications plan for DI BUs to achieve communications goals.
- Maintain effective communication and alignment with served BUs on regular basis in regard to implementation of communications plan and budget rolling forecast.
- Support DI BUs to communicate the right content to target groups including customers and partners.
- Coordinate and support communications activities for business units; Identify and clarify the briefing, check budget, work with business teams and other operational teams to ensure good result and smooth internal process.
- Effectively leverage and discover external and internal channels to convey consistent contents and key messages to external and internal audience. Working scope includes but not limits to media communications, reference stories, social media communications and online communications, printing & documentation, events and fairs, etc.
- Organize or support leadership and employee communications in collaboration with function teams, e.g. Townhall meeting, management letters, executive posts etc.
For this specific opening, we are looking for a professional communicator who is:
- Passionate about contributing knowledge and expertise, and courageous to explore new frontiers with creativity;
- A team player with strong initiative to drive new topics and capability to manage diverse internal and external stakeholders;
- Willing and able to independently lead projects and collaborate especially in virtual teams;
- A humble learner that always keeps improving him/herself at work, and is willing to share to grow with the team;
- Business and efficiency oriented & can manage stress;
- Responsible by taking ownership of thinking and acting;
- Proficient in both English and Chinese language;
- Know-how & experience in industry business will be a plus.
Job ID: 184492
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time