Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
come and join our global team as an Application Specialist for the following area: Advanced
Therapies, Cardiology, Interventional Radiology and Surgery. The candidate,
reporting to the Application Service Manager, will be responsible for assuring
Customer Satisfaction by delivering high level training on the assigned
portfolio to our Italian Customers.
We are offering an Apprenticeship contract.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver our Education Portfolio to our Customers for the assigned product lines during all the system lifecycle.
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction delivering handover and follow-up trainings to our Customers.
- Provide his/her knowledge to support our Customer in their clinical needs.
- Demonstrate the value of our products and services during pre-sales and post-sales activities in collaboration with our sales and marketing departments.
- Collaborate with sales team, customer services engineers and marketing in order to develop our customers needs.
- Provide support during trades and congresses.
- Develop our education services portfolio in collaboration with the management team.
- Track, monitor and develop customer education’s needs.
Your qualifications and experience:
You are under 29 and You have a degree in medical radiology techniques for images and radiotherapy or Biomedical Engineering;
You have good knowledge of Italian language as well as English;
You are based in Milan;
You are available to travel up to 80% across Italy;
You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow;
You are fluent in English
Your attributes and skills:
- Curiosity and passion for innovative medical products and technology that enable to treat better our patients;
- Exceptional communication skills together with presenter/trainer skills;
- Excellent teamwork;
- Customer oriented.
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Job ID: 184497
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time