Would you like to join a global leading healthcare company working with IT System support responsibilities in a new role? If yes, we have a great opportunity as our organization is growing! We are looking for IT System Engineer (Remote) Support to join our journey at Siemens Healthineers in Finland. Job location will be in Perkkaa, Espoo.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
Siemens Healthcare, a global leader in healthcare technology, provides healthcare professionals in hospital, reference, and physician office laboratories and point-of-care settings with the vital information required to accurately diagnose, treat, and monitor patients. Our innovative portfolio of performance-driven solutions and personalized customer care combine to streamline workflow, enhance operational efficiency, and support improved patient outcomes. In Finland ad Baltics we have totally 130 employees. www.healthcare.siemens.fi
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support our international customers in the radiology department of a hospital with their IT infrastructure.
- As IT System Engineer for Remote support you work efficiently in both a local and a virtual support team and you are responsible for Finland and Europe, ensuring international support within normal business hours as well as in stand-by
- You provide customer IT support for clinical software, working on a remote basis and provide high-quality support to our customers
- You coordinate and organize activities within the scope of support, with internal and external partners, in order to ensure clinical operation for customers
- You configure, maintain and implement IT interfaces to other systems in a customer environment
This position may suit you best, if you can work under pressure and solve issues independently. You are a team player and you have an orientation on high quality, show customer focus, communication and analytical skills.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of electronics engineering, computer science or similar, with strong focus on IT; alternatively, you have gained substantial work experience in the field described above
- You have first experience in customer IT support with clinical systems, clinical software and workflow
- You have basic knowledge of virtualized IT systems (VMWare, Microsoft), SQL Databases, Networking, scripting and server hardware
- Basic Linux and Oracle experience is a plus
- You have experience in implementing interfaces for 3rd party applications as well as in planning and implementing IT projects (e.g. System Updates)
- You have the ability to maintain an overview of the various support enquiries and set corresponding priorities
- You are fluent in Finnish and English. Additional European languages are highly appreciated
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 20th November 2019.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Partner, Lotta Lehmusvuori +46 70 728 1380.
Job ID: 184507
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Oy
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time