This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a CT Technical Trainer, you will be responsible for:
• Conducting complex individual and group technical training courses and activities for employees and customers.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of course materials, reviews feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as instructed.
• Maintaining comprehensive knowledge on the application, installation, and operation of all assigned products, tools and services.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• Completed studies as Electrical Engineer or equivalent and have at least several years of relevant technical service experience
• Have good experience presenting to a technical audience
• You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
• Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
• Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
• Show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 5-8 years CT Technology experience; including experience in a Medical Technology industry
• Willing to travel up to 40%
Job ID: 184533
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.