• Managing end to end recruitment process (targeted sourcing, intake, screening, interview process, onboarding).
• Advising hiring managers on the best recruitment strategies.
• Interviewing the longlist (telephone, Skype, Face-to-face) and present a shortlist to the hiring manager
• Coordinating all subsequent interviews and keep in close contact with the candidate throughout the process, ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
• Facilitating professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
• Helping positioning Siemens Healthineers as an “Employer of Choice”
• Collaborating on projects to continuously improve our recruitment process (candidate experience, employer branding etc.).
• Participating in other projects as required
• Functioning as an independent, able to work in an office as the sole representative of talent acquisition.
• Performing with quality in ethics and behavior.
• Higher education, preferable in HR
• 5+ years of experience as a corporate recruiter, experience in recruitment in Healthcare industry would be desirable
• Extensive experience in search (social media, job boards, etc.) and are capable of suggesting creative sourcing strategies.
• A proven ability to pipeline talent along with an in-depth knowledge of creative sourcing techniques to uncover passive candidates
• Strong relationship builder, capable of quickly get buy-in from hiring managers and candidates
• Strong networking skills
• Strong intercultural awareness
• Able to work independently
• Flexible, resilient and resourceful
• Fluent English and Russian
Job ID: 184538
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited Liability Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time