Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Executive Administrative Assistant
Supporting primarily the General Counsel for Siemens Healthineers, North America, the Executive Assistant provides both direct executive and legal team support in the Malvern office. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the General Counsel.
- Schedule complex appointments and meetings ensuring calendar optimization.
- Coordinate and establish all travel arrangements (domestic and international); reconcile travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases.
- Apply for all visas needed for international travel and ensure all travel requirements are current.
- Answer, screen, and place phone calls on behalf of the Executive.
- Monitor all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources. Organize and maintain share drives to assure efficiency and coordination of data.
- Prepare, compose and edit complex memos, documents and other correspondence.
- Prepare confidential reports by gathering and summarizing data. Summarize and prioritize issues for legal team actions.
- Coordinate local meetings, provide on-site support, agenda preparation and follow-up reporting.
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
- Highly developed organizational skills and task management/prioritization abilities.
- Exceptional technical skills in MS Office (with especially high-level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint & Excel); SRM (Order Management), EZ-X (Expenses), EZ-AP (Invoices).
- Highly developed copy editing/proof reading skills.
- Ability to initiate actions and complete follow-through actions with little or no supervision.
- Focused attention to detail with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Effective communication skills interacting with senior management.
- Demonstrated successful experience in Executive support.
- Strong time management and organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and planning skills.
- College Degree or Administrative Certificate preferred.
- Legal admin experience preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 184590
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.