Here at Siemens Digital Industries Software we are looking for a Marketing Manager MEA, to be hired with a permanent contract. The person will be part of the EMEA Marketing field execution team, and based in an EMEA office.
The successful candidate will be Accountable and Responsible for directly managing marketing execution in the field in accordance to the defined plan and in support of the set revenue targets.
Candidates must have marketing programme/project management knowledge and/or experience and related marketing execution experience in enterprise software. The role requires the ability to work with minimal supervision and the candidate will have complete latitude for decision influencing and making.
What will you be responsible for?
As a Field Execution team member, you will be responsible for the following within your role:
- Contribution to and support of direct & indirect market plan definitions and go-to-market strategies
- Responsibility for alignment of marketing execution to the defined plan to support the strategic country objective in alignment with the corporate guidelines.
- Responsibility and Accountability of fiscal planning of assigned execution budget.
- Responsibility for the execution of demand creation campaigns as defined in the Zone Marketing Plan, while working with the regional Sales leaders and the Campaign Planning team.
- Responsibility and Accountability for objectives in relation to lead generation, lead conversion, opportunities generation and pipeline contribution.
- Responsibility for the alignment of local marketing execution and guidelines with sales goals and tracking of associated metrics to identify marketing return on investment for the different execution tactics.
- Responsibility and Accountability for awareness activities as defined in the Zone Marketing Plan, including: press relations, media schedules, opinion leadership, social media execution, and executive engagements.
- Responsibility and Accountability for customer community activities including: customer facing communication and customer reference programs.
- Responsibility over the communication of marketing activities execution to the Country Management team, as well as the Direct and Indirect Sales forces.
Who are we looking for?
The must-have requirements for this role are:
- Marketing qualification, degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience in the B2B software industry
- Knowledge of the industrial software market
- Project management and collaboration skills
- Time management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- Ability to work and deliver to a deadline with high quality work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with others and build consensus-based decisions
- Ability to collect input from various teams and decide optimal execution plan
- Fluency in English is a must
- Availability to travel (up to 35% of the time)
Nice to have requirements:
Knowledge of PLM market.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Health insurance;
- Ticket restaurant/canteen;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded.
Job ID: 184602
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time