Analytics Products Service Engineer
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide required services for analytical products.
- Provide required execution activities during installation and commissioning phase.
- Develop basic engineering for analytical solutions by conducting customer meetings for technical clarifications, site surveys, BOM, Gas compositions, all required materials for turn-key projects.
- Maximize market exploitation for Analytical Products Installed Base Services for Gas Analyzers and Gas Chromatography.
- Provide Project Management activities (exerting knowledge areas to ensure execution up to customer quality expectation within project timeline & cost budget) for Analytics Products projects.
- Provide after sale support for customers for analytical products and follow-up repair and warranty cases.
- Proper Communication to HQ (installed base surveys, reports, opportunities)
- Supporting Logistics & Back office in order processing & offering phases for the spare parts.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in key account end customers.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end customer needs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 10 years of experience in Analytics Products services (services, commissioning and project management is plus)
- Proficient All Microsoft office package (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Process oriented with ability to motivate and lead others through continuous improvement activities.
- Passionate, self-motivated and results driven leader with creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills - SAP experience is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 184604
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time