We are looking for a line manager to manage one or multiple software development teams in the area of laboratory diagnostics.
Your primary responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
• Manage people within an R&D organizational unit
• Lead and manage one or multiple SCRUM software development teams
• Participate in formulating the strategy for the unit and be responsible for implementing it
• Be responsible for the implementation of a project portfolio within the scope of responsibility
• Foster technical leadership and facilitate change in the development teams, particularly on emerging technical areas
• Align mindset and foster knowledge sharing
• Have individual responsibility for setting targets, operations, resourcing, results and competence development of their organization in liaison with other managers
• Understand relevant business issues and the organization’s operating procedures and connect these to work priorities
• Support teams in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally
• Facilitate and manage process improvement and its implementation
• Perform benchmarking of the Software Development Process
What do we require?
• At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Software Engineering using Agile methods
• Leadership experience
• Coaching methods
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Conflict Management
• Moderation techniques
• Familiarity with current software development trends
• Experience with Agile Scrum software development methodology
What can you expect from us?
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) 2500 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team
Job ID: 184619
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time