This position is responsible for creating dynamic custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using Siemens software, AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Revit and other graphics products. Additionally, this position will define graphic user interfaces so that customers can control their Smart Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Hospitals, Data Centers, Commercial Facilities and their related infrastructure.
· Develops user interface graphics for projects from engineering submittals
· Meets with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
· Estimates the time required to complete the work.
· Works with a variety of graphic design tools including AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS Max and Adobe products.
· Interprets building floor plans to convert to graphics.
· Proofs designs to ensure accurate, high quality work.
· Tracks time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget
· Maintains skills using graphic programs
· Develops knowledge and understanding basics of engineered systems
· Visits job sites to understand customer’s needs and create graphics accordingly.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 1+ years using AutoCAD or 3DS Max
· Some travel required for training or annual meetings, not to exceed 5% of the time
· Mechanical system aptitude
· Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
· Must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
· Good attention to detail and analytical skills needed.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· Associates Degree in drafting or 1-2 years of relevant vocational training preferred.
Job ID: 184628
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.