As the Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of an annual Territory Plan, management and deployment of selling resources within the Territory, Opportunity Management Tracking/Forecasting, Competitive Awareness, Won/Loss Reporting, Define/Communicate Client Needs/Market Conditions
In addition, you will be responsible for selling all aftermarket service solutions including parts, repairs, field service and upgrades within a defined territory for both Dresser-Rand nameplate equipment as well as other OEM equipment.
- Develop client relationships at all levels, display excellent listening skills, and maintain a positive attitude in the face of adversity
- Define and obtain a clear understanding of client needs
- Development and execution of an annual Territory Plan
- Management and deployment of selling resources within Territory
- Opportunity Management
- Competitive Awareness-Won/Loss Reporting
- Define/Communicate Client Needs/Market Conditions
- Remain current with industry/market and the technology/ D-R solutions that effects clients' industry
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of relevant experience within Oil & Gas industry
- Familiarity with rotating equipment applications
- Sales experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and/or Power Generation
- Experienced working in a highly-matrixed organization.
- Travel up to 50% (domestic)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Rotating equipment aftermarket sales experience desirable
- Familiarity with aerodynamic and thermodynamic performance is a plus
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 184642
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.