Mentor, a Siemens Company is a leader in electronic design automation. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced Project Manager. Who is a key role within the Consulting Services team. The Project Manager is responsible for running and leading the execution of electronic design services projects. This person will be a high energy leader, with a successful track record for building customer dedication through clear and consistent delivery. This position will be located in North America, and the candidate must be a US citizen.
- Partner with account teams and technical leads to run a successful sales campaigns.
- Utilize services offering based input forms to gain Customer objectives and requirements.
- Work with assigned technical leads to scope project effort and collect project proposals Develop Statement of Work (SOW) documents along with assigned technical lead. Developing and maintaining detailed project plans
- Leading projects, execution based on project plans
- Maintaining a log of agreements, open issues, and risks.
- Run project scope, and utilize change control logs to collect scope changes
- Provide project status reports to Customer partners
- Financial Management of assigned services projects
- Tracking and reporting project governance and performance metrics
- Active management of Customer Relationships through execution standard methodologies,
- Collect Customer success metrics and conduct surveys through the project lifecycle
- Continually look for improvement opportunities in project delivery and metrics, to increase measurable results.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience leading electronic design projects o Understanding of the PCB development process, Design and Library management, and New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Understanding of High Speed Design Analysis, tools, and methodologies.
- Development of clear Statements of Work (SOW) for Deliverables, Time and Materials, and Subscription based projects
- Solid understanding of skills and processes required to run services projects
- Deep understanding of project governance and project management methodologies
- Experience in project planning, risk management, and change management
- Excellent customer focus, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and electronic communications skills
- Preferred PMI Certified
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 184678
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.