With smart infrastructure from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We address infrastructure challenges, contributing to sustainable development and creating the best possible environments in which to live and work.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Professional to join our SI team based in Macquarie Park, Sydney. Your primary focus will be providing support to the sales team and our customers. You will complete a number of tasks and activities in the sales process including effective administration of proposals and customer requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Working within a team to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Create product proposals to specifications or requests.
- Supporting the external sales team with product knowledge and administrative tasks.
- Support customers with product queries (availability, specifications, price e.g.).
What you will bring:
- SAP Experience.
- Solid technical aptitude, with mechanical, electrical or industrial controls experience considered an advantage.
- Customer-focussed mentality.
- HVAC application & market knowledge is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full work rights in Australia.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 184679
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time