- Receivables: MIS for receivables, aligning meetings for internal reviews and tracking actions
- Credit administration
- Provision accounting
- Dashboards: MTO, GIT, GR/IR and other FSS related topics
- Audit coordination (Statutory, ICFR and cost audits)
Bachelor in Commerce with 5 to 7 years of experience / Masters in Finance (CA/ICWA) with 2-3 years of experience
- Good understanding of accounting topics, SAP, Excel and Power point
- Keen to learn, explore and innovate with reporting/automation
- Good interpersonal skills and have strict adherence to deliverables
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Gurgaon, but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Job ID: 184695
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time