What are my responsibilities?
- Objective: Executing accounting governance within the ASEAN-Pacific region
- Responsible for all accounting topics (i.e. accounting advisory to the business, closing and reporting tasks, disclosure requirements) for a large regional company
- Carry out task and the responsibility in the areas of monthly closing activities, prepares and reviews journal voucher, prepare and review audit reports and support audit activities (internal and external) for a large regional company
- Perform financial statement reviews and follow-up action items as a result of the review
- Takes over project management role (definition of schedule, budget, quality, risk, project changes, opportunity and resource allocation management) for process optimization initiatives
- Topic Matter Expert for complex accounting topic in the region
- Ensure awareness and provide training to users on accounting guidelines for TME and other ad hoc accounting topics
- Support ad-hoc requirement/task
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Accountancy with strong academic history or equivalent recognized professional qualification
- Expert knowledge and experience in accounting for construction contracts, forex accounting, provisions and accruals, etc. under IFRS
- Able to work independently, self motivated, possess analytical skills, able to multitask and ability to adapt change.
- Minimum 6 years of Big 4 experience or MNC clients or MNC experience
- Proficient in English
- SAP and Microsoft office applications
Job ID: 184717
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Gas and Power Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time