Creation of customer documentation for Siemens Healthineers CT systems; Tech. writing service to Healthcare Sector.
- Plan, research, write, illustrate, edit existing or create new customer documentation, for CT systems according to the style guideline in English;
- Review, validation, translation/verification process management for customer documentation to create multi-languages versions for CT systems, including printed, online documentation and Online-Help;
- SAP handling and printing vendor management in order to realize final delivery of customer documentation for CT systems;
- Simulation environment/editing tools management in order to support the creation of customer documentation;
- Project coordination and support for customer documentation.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- At least 1~2 years’ working experience as Technical writer.
- TEM-8 is preferred.
- Experience with various editing and drawing software, e.g. topic-based writing tool, FrameMaker, PaintshopPro or Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is preferred.
- Proven communication, problem solving and analytical skill is required.
- Bachelor degree or above in English or Engineering.
Job ID: 184734
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time