Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Healthcare IT Expert (m/f/d) to help us and our customers to put our innovative Healthcare IT solutions into practice
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop and prepare concepts, implementation and process documents to execute innovative Healthcare IT solutions in conjunction with customer projects (particularly in the areas of AI, eHealth and Enterprise Radiology)
- You will contribute to define training concepts and workshops to prepare our regional implementation engineers for their tasks
- You will carry out training sessions, workshops or briefings and advise colleagues as well as internal and external partners on implementing products from our Healthcare IT solution portfolio in customer projects
- You will support describing the integration of products from our Healthcare IT solution portfolio with products from other manufacturers
- You will support defining, collecting and assessing product requirements for new product versions, mainly in the areas of suitability for implementation, user-friendliness, ease of maintenance and integration, and communicate these to the development department and track their implementation
- You will support solution design and the implementation of complex customer projects and help to process support requests from the field during the implementation phase
- For the price book you will determine the content and scope of services for implementation
- You will assist with planning, implementation, support and documentation for clinical tests on the customer's site and will be responsible for ensuring that structured feedback relating to the quality of products, implementation times and outlay are communicated to product management and R&D
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of implementation processes and methods
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a course of studies in IT, medical systems, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You can offer first relevant professional experience in an IT environment in the field of Healthcare, and have ideally already gained experience of implementing complex IT customer projects
- You are very familiar with clinical and radiological workflows
- You have knowledge of medical standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE) and experience in dealing with cloud technologies and virtualization
- You should also be familiar with enterprise IT technologies such as workstations, servers, networks, and storage
Your attributes and skills:
- Cooperation with colleagues and partners in other countries is second nature to you. You are business-fluent in English (German is an advantage) and have very good communication skills. Your analytical and structured way of working is also an asset
- You enjoy working in project teams and are familiar with project management methods
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 184737
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either