• Responsible for Identifying, qualifying and leading opportunities to bring incremental revenue to Automation & Drives business .
• Work together with OEMs, Contractors and End-users to develop their Automation and Drive requirements. Optimize the offering based on Siemens products; sell the solution to the customer through authorized channels.
• Prepare Plan for achieving the given Targets, periodic monitoring of the progress and take appropriate corrective actions to bridge the gap.
• Generation of Automation business from new customers & from competitor accounts.
• Account management of Top Retention and Conversion Customers.
• Periodically visit channels to review their performance and guide them to bridge the gap. Provide adequate, accurate and timely updates and support to channels to improve business through them.
• Plan and visit customers to meet the sales target and support requirements of customers
• Able to sell concepts and get customer confidence based on value selling
• Ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain successful business relationships with channel partners and customers.
• Conduct regular promotional activity at customer place.
• Adherence to sales processes and guidelines, obtaining necessary approvals & documentation. Regular updation of CRM tool.
Desired Qualification & Experience
• B.E or BTECH (Instrumentation / Electricals / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications) with 6-8 years experience in sales role. Including 3 years of experience in Siemens.
• Knowledge & experience in sales of PLC, SCADA, DCS, VFDs, DC Drives, Motion control & servo system.
• Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
• Candidate with fair process knowledge of Paper, Cement, Sugar, Food & Beverages, Material handling, Packaging etc.
• Sound knowledge of sales process and good negotiation skills.