- Work will include core algorithmic advances and software design/ architecture.
- You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent code.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
- B.Tech./M.Tech. in Computer Science/Electronic/Electrical Engineering with 4+ years or more experience in a core software development environment.
- Solid knowledge of C, C++ and experience with UNIX and / or LINUX platforms is necessary
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of data structures and algorithm complexities
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience dealing the complex softwares with huge databases.
- Working experience in Hardware Description Languages (HDLs) – VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog - a plus
- Exposure to Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development software methodology and use of tools such as Jira, Confluence will be helpful.
Job ID: 184744
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time