Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- Provide product sales support to achieve order income and shipment in units in assigned area by high quality product presentation, strategy promotion seminar, smart configuration offering and bidding strategy.
- Drive regional sales activity to ensure achieved the target
- Select and develop regional business partner. Monitor and maintain with regional business partner
- Responsible for set up and maintain Key Account of POC product
- Provide regular external training to business partner, clinical basics & competition analysis.
- Owner of customer satisfaction in coordination with marketing, application, collaboration and service.
- Maintain relationship with local luminary, build excellent show site in the local region
- Support Product Manager to create and maximize value and potential for designated brand in the development, planning and implementing marketing strategy and promotional tactics that aligned with the Brand Strategy, to achieve targeted sales growth and market share growth.
- Collect market information and update competitive overview. Contribute market insight/customer insight to product manager to develop the product roadmaps Support product manager to maintain relationship with KOLs in the field.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 6 years working experience in Sales/Marketing in the field of Medical industry, at multinational company is perferred.
- Solied experience of commercial sales projects management especially with hospitals; - Able to influence customers in a way to have a positive attitude towards Siemens product, being the leader of project in responsible region for customer relationship management and business driving
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English
- Excellent communication skill with internal and external customers, good capability to convice customers
- Proactive problem solver and good team player.
Job ID: 184750
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time