Do you want to shape your future? Become part of our two-year trainee program including an assignment abroad! Our program offers you an excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in a leadership role, as an expert or as a project manager.
Three challenges. Two years. One incredible experience.
For your first assignment: you will join the Global Business Services Center in Lisbon – a multicultural organization with over 40 different nationalities, the partner of choice for efficiently operating business services such as Finance, HR, SCM for 215 Siemens entities around the world
In GBS Purchase to Pay (P2P) department our internal customers are supported from an end to end perspective, that means, from the Shopping card/Purchase order is created till the Payment is done. As we deal with a huge volume of data, like 100.000 Purchase orders or 500.000 invoices processed per year, the digitalization is key and a big challenge we do need to tackle and make it happen!
· Be able to drive support and coordinate digital Implementation Projects for each customer from Request until full implementation/go Live
· Proactively investigate, suggest and support improvements for the process, especially on a P2P /end to end perspective
· Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job (System Updates, Reporting, Process Manuals update, Catalog Cleansing, etc.)
· Support the operational teams in complex IT tickets, where debugging is needed
· Other related tasks with ERP system maintenance
· Communicate in a professional way to all stakeholders, including Customers worldwide and support teams
We have a lot to offer. What about you?
· You have an above-average Master’s, Diploma or Doctoral Degree in the fields of Accounting / Procurement / Logistic / IT.
· You have already gained international experience abroad of at least six months.
· Meaningful practical work experience and thorough expert knowledge from internships, working student activities etc. round off your profile (including Microsoft Office Proficiency)
· You are business fluent in English.
· You stand out with your open and communicative mindset and your passion for ownership culture.
· Available to start the Program in January!
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct.
To find out more about the SGP before applying visit www.siemens.com/career/sgp
Job ID: 184757
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time