What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a competent lean Engineer to plan and execute SPS projects, establish a balanced scorecard and KPI measurement, control production improvement & cost saving via the PUMA tool. The detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Acting as project leader for SPS Projects
- Provide LEAN Training to staff
- Initiate cost saving measures and tracking in
- Responsible for A3 program, 5S evaluation
workshop and SFM
- Value stream mapping
- Design and implement standard work places
- Abide by the company’s EHS regulation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5 years above experience in manufacturing environment,
2 years above experience of process/performance management
- Experience in continuous improvement
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 184760
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery (Huludao) Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time