We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you act as the owner of the data-focused / digitalization focued enterprise architecture
- You will analyze, asses and develop current architecture components (e.g. ETL toolscape, Data Warehouse, Cloud infrastructure, security, low code framework, RPA framework etc.)
- You review and optimize the data focused / digitalization architecture, based on evolving use case requirements and relevant technology trends
- The ongoing performance, security and cost optimization of architecture are some of your responsibilities
- You coach & guide data and solution architects
- You create & maintain architecture guidelines for decentral tool implementations
- Moreover, you create, maintain and own architectural governance framework
- Continuous evaluation of current technologies is also one of your tasks
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and minimum 8 years of experience in designing and implementing complex enterprise architectures with focus on digitlization (analytics, cloud, RPA, Low Code, Data Warehousing, Data Lake etc)
- Experience in enterprise architecture management & frameworks is required
- You have a strong cloud architectural background (e.g. AWS certified) with understanding of high security demands
- Deep knowledge of current big data technologies is necessary (e.g. No-SQL / SQL, Kafka, AI, open source frameworks, logical data warehouse, analytical ecosystems), as well as knowledge of current technology trends like low code, hands on experience
- You have experience in integration of various architecture components, as well as an end to end view
- The ability to communicate to senior management levels is desirable, as well as a technology oriented attitude
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 184780
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time