We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve ERP, sensor, MES, external and other data (various sources), based on evolving use case driven requirements
- You examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming
- Moreover, you assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- You prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams
- Additionally, you craft and own the business unit’s data model
- You coach use case owners in data integration related topics
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role is required
- You have a strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining
- A strong knowledge and experience in data modelling is necessary
- You have excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- You are an outstanding problem solver
- Good written and verbal communication skills are desirable
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 184782
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time