For our System Business Project Management Department, we are looking for a Part-time Working Student (Order Execution). This role will be responsible for supporting low voltage system business project management activities in Siemens Gebze Switchgear Factory.
What are my responsibilities?
• Supporting design tool work while finalizing the switchgear design release for production,
• Supporting project documentation, especially the ones handed over to factory for production.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or master student in Electrical Engineering,
• Able to work minimum 2,5 days/week in Gebze during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time,
• Familiarity with low voltage panel production or any kind of similar operations in a factory or project management team experience,
• Eager to learn low voltage system design including tool design and knowledge,
• Good command of written and spoken English,
• Strong coordination and communication skills,
• Flexible and good team player.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to
potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to
receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic
illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers
and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 184791
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time