Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further.
Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- The CL is responsible for:
- coordinating, following and/or enforcing Siemens Environmental Health & Safety policies with his/her assigned crew
- monitoring and maintaining tools, equipment and company vehicles
- vendors/sub-contractors assigned to their crew to perform duties in accordance with local, customer, industry and corporate laws, regulations and/or standards
- On-time, within budget performance of assigned
projects. He/she is responsible to obtain budget parameters of assigned
- including scope of work, hours/days budgeted, allowed expenses and anticipated vendor/subcontractor delivery requirements
- coordination/assignment of crew members, including lodging and travel, with Project Manager and/or Regional Service Manager (“RSM”) coordination of heavy equipment, tankers, test equipment and various vendors
- ensure vehicles, tools, equipment and materials are in safe, operating order and perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance service, inventory and corrective repairs
- Maintain effective communication with site contact for
coordination and project management, including
- daily updates, written and/or verbal, with RSM, including project changes, safety reviews (i.e. tailgate meetings), safety incidents (near misses, safety violations, environmental incidents, security incidents), work scope changes, etc.
- Ensure crew members report work time and expenses daily or weekly utilizing on-line tools.
- Perform periodic technical evaluations of crew members, utilizing spot reports and technical evaluation forms. This may include on-the-spot corrective actions of assigned crew members
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct manager.
- Willing to travel (Spain and abroad)
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Electrical academic background or similar degree, combined with prior field service or equivalent related experience SF6 manipulation certificates;
- Fluent English and Spanish (optional);
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years of combined field service technical assembly, maintenance and repair of Medium Voltage Switchgears/Medium Voltage Switchgear accessories in the utility/energy electrical industry;
- Special skill set in one or combined Distribution, Power and Transmission electrical substation equipment in power ranges of Low Voltage, Medium Voltage and High Voltage will be highly preferred;
- Must be able to perform and direct crew members with the safe and correct operation of Medium Voltage Switchgear SF6 processor including the performance of vacuum, SF6 filling and measuring, as well as document the process as required;
- Must have strong commercial and industrial electrical wiring and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience training and/or education as a field lead, foreman, or supervisor;
- Requires effective communications skills and ability to lead experienced staff;
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, Word and Windows based software as well as on line tools as instructed
- Very good time management and analytical skills;
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #Join #Peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 184828
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time