SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Emulation Specialist - 184859
Job Location: USA - TX - Austin
Job Category: Customer Support
The position of Emulation Specialist is responsible for the following duties at Mentor Graphics Corporation:
• As part of a world-wide team of Veloce product experts, analyze and improve emulation solutions for pre- and post-silicon SoC validation, verification and software bring-up.
• Work directly with customers as a part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met
• Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction
• Work closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements
• Analyze, define, test and promote hardware assisted acceleration and emulation with Veloce verification computing solutions.
• Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams
• Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles
• Develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates
• Expand or modify the product development directions of engineering based on those solutions to improve work flow.
• Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers
• The individual in this position is required to possess and effectively use impressive interpersonal communication skills to work collaboratively with clients, development engineers within Mentor Graphics, and Mentor Graphics regional application engineers.
• Specific knowledge of EDA software, development tools, and computer applications is required, as is an understanding of larger application technology architectures and methodologies for integrating new applications or solutions into client architectures. Given the intricacies of EDA design, comprehensive knowledge of the design and implementation of technological hardware components is also essential. The Emulation Specialist will be required to answer technical questions and must be able to read, write, and understand computer code, software features and specifications, automated data flows, technical diagrams, and other highly technical documentation and information.
• Bachelor's Degree or greater (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science is required
Job ID: 184859
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.