We are looking for a software engineer to work on our Calibre engineering team in the Design to Silicon business unit. This is a 2 years contract.
You will be part of a team responsible for developing, and supporting the Calibre xACT Parasitic Extraction software.
You will be responsible for developing, debugging and maintaining computational electromagnetics algorithms, with emphasis on parasitic inductance extraction, and various other components of the software infrastructure.
You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers, contributing to the development of high quality new components and algorithms to drive production of best in class parasitic extraction related products.
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline
- Programming experience with C or C++
- Proficiency in technical English (oral, written)
- Knowledge of circuit analysis techniques is a plus
- Programming experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Matlab) would be useful
Your background and experience enabled you to be / have:
- Robust knowledge of computational methods for electromagnetics, or for other domains of physics
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals
Job ID: 184866
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (France) SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time