• Providing technical leadership on all aspects of the sales campaign. Contribute and execute on pre/post sales account strategy as member of a sales team.
• Qualify technical viability of the opportunity and communicate it to the sales team.
• Influence factory or product group to meet customer's needs and shape product direction.
• Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
• Understand how to position MGC product/solutions to shape sales strategy.
• Effectively communicate Value Proposition of Mentor Graphics' solutions to customers.
• Maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers.
• Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar field is required. MS degree is preferred.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in the EDA or Semiconductor field focusing on Functional Verification.
• A strong understanding of ASIC and FPGA design and Functional Verification flow is required.
• Strong knowledge of Functional Verification methodologies is essential.
• Working knowledge in the areas of System Verilog, OVM / UVM, OVL / PSL / SVA is highly desired.
• Experience with Emulation Methodology, clock domain crossing and/or formal verification is a plus.
• Good presentation and communication skills are essential.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
• US Citizenship required.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
This position would be located in either Boston, DC Area, or Raleigh.
Job ID: 184876
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.