Title: Associate Rotation Engineer – Tessent (Design for Test)
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Mentor, A Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate. Each year, our customers use Mentor’s tools to push the boundaries of technology to deliver smaller, faster and more reliable products. They trust us with their technologies, we trust you to make them better.
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Rotation Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems.
Associate Rotation Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry. This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing, product support, and sales organizations. Upon successful completion of this12-month training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
- This position is open to new Graduates who have a bachelor or masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Course work and project experience with VLSI design, HDL Synthesis, VLSI testing and design for testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required. This includes scan based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1).
- Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies desired.
- Preferred experience in specific areas: Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
- Languages: Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), Perl, C/C++.
- CAD Tools: Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan. Familiarity with Tessent DFT Software (TestKompress, FastScan, MemoryBIST, Diagnosis) a plus.
Additional requirements for all Associate positions include:
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
Some travel may be required. Applicants
must be willing and able to relocate anywhere within the USA upon completion of
Positions may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
Mentor believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, and daily exercise classes
Job ID: 184912
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.