Join our Siemens Smart Infrastructure business forming part of our Building Products division. The main area that the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for is the North West.
This is site independent role, homebased when not visiting customers. The ideal location base for easy access to our customers in this region would be in or near Manchester, Liverpool areas as the most central points.
Essential to this opportunity will be your experience in Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Building Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Automation philosophies & application knowledge.
You will work with a number of the top BEMS Systems houses & M & E Contractors in the UK delivering a customer specific value proposition at both high and ground levels. Key to this role will be to develop new business as well as manage accounts, forming phenomenal relationships at all levels to become a trusted integral part of the customers business.
Change the future with us.
- Help identify strategically important opportunities with Key Specifiers (Consultant, Contractor, End User) within your defined region by dedicated networking and marketing within the scope of the corporate objectives and product portfolio.
- Lead and report on identified Opportunities and deliver additional specified sales opportunities through the team in line with financial targets.
- Effectively balance available internal resources and costs against potential sales opportunity. Deliver upon margin and revenue expectations within framework of reasonably defined and appropriate business expenses.
- Actively establish strong customer relationships across all channels, but particularly end-users by face to face contact and networking to build additional business pull through via our national sales channels.
- No direct people management responsibility is required. However, effective execution of the role will require management of all relationships and expectations with internal and external partners to ensure effective project delivery.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Depending on experience you will be educated to degree level or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical or Building Services, ideally with a high level of sales skills and a proven track record of success.
- Broad commercial experience and highly professional sales and business development skills. Technical competence across BEMS, HVAC Application & Field Equipment is needed.
- Proficient in leading the specification process from inception through to delivery. Analysis of customer requirements and matching overall solutions possibilities to our skills and products.
More about Building Products within Smart Infrastructure
Building Products BP (former Control Products and System CPS) is a business unit of Smart Infrastructure SI (former Building Technologies BT). BP designs and manufactures systems for building automation as well as products for heating, ventilation, air conditioning applications, for lighting, blinds controls, fire safety and extinguishing systems. Based on comprehensive application knowledge, BP brings value for building users, installers, wholesalers, system vendors and OEMs by bundling its broad innovative product portfolio into solution packages. Our products and systems combine the highest comfort and safety with energy efficiency in an intelligent way.
What else do I need to know?
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you!
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 184921
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time