The Junior Project Manager role is to assist the Project Manager plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This may include organizing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party suppliers, contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan
The Junior Project Manager takes responsibility under the supervision of the Project Manager or Program Manager, they manage the achievement of project tasks along with monitoring adherence to continuous project administration procedure standards.
This will include administrative tasks required for the smooth running of a project such as scheduling meetings, booking rooms and resources, organizing venues, taking minutes, creating presentations, document management, project plans maintenance and more. The Junior Project Manager will also run small to medium projects on his/her own
• Ensure compliance to standards, rules and regulations.
• Responsible for the project team. Guide, support, motivate and developed team members to achieve project / organization goals.
• Responsible for executing projects effectively to meet financial and commercial aspects using PM@Siemens
• Support preparing budgets and forecast for projects (e.g. Order Entry, Revenue, Gross Margin).
• Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks, defining suitable measures for reducing risks or realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks.
• Performance controlling, forecasting and planning, risk management, accounting, compliance
• Ability to identify risks and issues early that affect margin and schedule. Resolves issues and escalates as required.
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student in Electrical, Electronics, Computer or Control Engineering.
• Able to work 3-4 days/week in Kartal or OnSite
• Very good command of English,
• Familiar with Energy Scada Systems & Automation Systems
• Familiar with Project Management Processes
• Strong Ability to communicate / work with multi teams across different cultures
• Good communication; written and spoken skills
• Demonstrable organisation skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, and collaborative
• Ability to work according to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Creative and problem solving thinking
• Outstanding human relation skills evident in the ability to work with the team
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction to travel.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 184981
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time