Area Sales Manager
Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Laboratory Diagnostics or Medical Device Sales Manager, with strong leadership skills to coach and manage the UK’s South Sales Region.
This is a varied leadership role, suitable for a hands-on sales manager, who still enjoys the thrill of the chase and can confidently support the sales team to win and close deals in a highly competitive market, whilst driving long- term relationships with procurement organisations such as Akeso, SBS, and other frameworks / Vendor Neutral Frameworks.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Manage Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics sales team alongside their activities within their assigned NHSi Networks
- Ensure sales growth of existing Managed Pathology Services (MPS) customers to assigned sales targets
- Ensure that appropriate business development activities are pursued in competitive accounts within the networks
- You will act as line managers to your assigned pool of Network Sales Managers
- Responsible for deploying their resource to deliver the business and strategic discussions
- You will act as a coach and line manager to the sales team and will participate in sales projects when accounts/networks are in the intensive selling phase
- You will act as a Business Development Manager in selected accounts, particularly when engagement proves challenging or if the opportunity size and complexity requires their focus
- You will also oversee and ensure the sales of our solutions into competitive account and the pursuit of non-MPS sales opportunities for instruments and partial customers within their assigned geographical areas
- Drive business procurement activities forward to ensure satisfactory outcomes for tender processes
- Build relationship with commercial distribution partners and frameworks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- In order to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate people management skills, and a solid understanding of Pathology processes alongside the tender & Framework within the NHS
- Be able to demonstrate strong people mentoring, coaching and developing skills
- Proven experience as a closer and previous leadership skills essential
- Ideally we would like to hear from people already working within the medical diagnostics arena
- Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers product portfolio highly beneficial but not essential, as full training will be given
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 184987
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time