SPA Project Service Engineer 西门子电力自动化 项目服务工程师 （南京）
The mission of this function is to successfully do C&T, FAT, site services, commissioning, after sales activities and customer training in the power automation and related fields as well as do trouble shooting for complex problem.
What are my responsibilities?
- Do C&T, FAT, site services, commissioning, after sales activities and customer training in the power automation and related fields.
- Work on necessary document for the project in time like NCR, Checklist or Test records, etc.
- Support PP, PM and Design to clarify the technical issues What do I need to qualify for?
- Basic knowledge and experience in power automation or industrial automation
- Basic knowledge in WinCC/PLC
- Intermediate knowledge in C++ or VB
- Advanced English level.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 184994
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time