- You will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting the Nitro-SOC family of digital IC implementation products.
- You will be working with a group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent code.
- Development responsibilities will span different software tools including core algorithmic advances and software design/architecture.
- Background in Static Timing Analysis, Placement algorithms, numerical optimization
techniques and/or machine learning methods is preferable.
M.S./Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 6-8 years or more experience in software development and solid knowledge of object oriented design and programming languages such as C/C++.
Experience working with large existing software systems or development of C++ libraries is highly recommended. Must have experience in Place and Route Placement, Timing Analysis, Optimization or Logic Synthesis.
Experience with numerical optimization techniques, modeling and/or machine learning is preferable. Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
- You will need excellent programming and software engineering skills.
- Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming is a big plus.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
- Knowledge of Agile development software methodology and use of tools such as Jira will be helpful.
Job ID: 185003
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time