Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for an Application Support Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan or Turin. The person will be part of the EMEA Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Simcenter 3D CAE products (i.e. Simcenter 3D, Simcenter Nastran etc.). The role of the Customer Support engineer ensures the technical success of the customer in using Simcenter products, providing technical advice and knowledge to existing customers for product and application related issues, and developing knowledge of customer business requirements.
As Application Support Engineer – Simcenter 3D, you will be a part of a premiere global support
team assisting customers in the use of Siemens PLM software. Your main role will be to work with
customers, engineers, and managers in industries such as: automotive, aerospace and consumer
products to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design processes.
What will you be responsible for?
- Participate to the Response Line work: solve customer questions and modelling problems
- Priority setting in function of call-type, customer, commercial impact
- Partnering with other departments to deliver a correct answer in a timely manner
- Communication of meaningful information to colleagues
- Major account follow-up
- Give standard Training classes
- Give on-site customer trainings
- Execute customer benchmark projects
- Demonstrate our solutions at exhibitions and at customer sites
- Perform benchmark projects to convince potential buyers of the technical strength of our solutions
- Prepare technical content of our offerings to customers.
- A degree (Master) in Mechanical Engineering or equal experience
- 2-4 years of experience with simulation software solutions (either Siemens or competitors’ products)
- Background in Automotive, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- You can manage priorities in your workload; You are able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Good at problem solving, good analytical reasoning
- Good at customer-oriented communication
- Teamwork oriented
- Fluent in English and Italian. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Mobility (15-25% of your time) is required
Nice to have
Experience with Siemens PLM Software solutions (preferably with NX, Simcenter 3D, Simcenter Nastran, TeamCenter) is an advantage
What can we further offer?
- Organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded (ownership culture);
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs;
- Health insurance;
- Meals paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation. For more information on Siemens Digital Industries Software products and services, visit http://sw.siemens.com.
Job ID: 185036
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time