For our Smart Infrastructure/Distribution Systems Division in Gebze we are looking for a Low Voltage Project Engineer. This role will be responsible for preparing electrical project documentations for LV switchgears and turnkey projects in accordance with Siemens Project Management guidelines.
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare electrical engineering documentation for customer's approval based on the contractual scope of supply, and functionality,
- Prepare electrical engineering documentation for factory use in the manufacture and assembly of Low Voltage (LV) switchgear based on the contractual scope of supply, and functionality,
- Prepare detailed documentation to facilitate procurement of equipment and components for factory use in the manufacture and assembly of LV switchgear based on the contractual scope of supply, and functionality,
- Prepare "As built" primary and secondary engineering documentation for customer based on the date received from the QA/QC test bay and/or site.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Very good command of English,
- Expert level of knowledge on LV products and LV Switchgear systems,
- Minimum 1-2 years of site and low voltage switchgear experience,
- Simaris knowledge is an asset,
- Knowledge on earthing systems of low voltage networks is an asset,
- Advanced in MS Office applications and EPlan.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates,
- Flexibility to travel both within Turkey and overseas for short periods if necessary,
- Driving license for travelling.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time