Position is responsible for order management and supply chain in the North America regions for services divisionary of the position.
Please include the following:
Manage all customer orders for SGRE and ensure their OTD to meet customer needs
· Develop efficient reporting and tracking of orders to provide visibility to the organization
· Report on deviances and provide root cause analysis and correction of issues
* Order management and supply chain experience with highly engineered components
* Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
* Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
* Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
* Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
* Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
* Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
* Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering
Required knowledge in SAP, PLM
Recommended to have knowledge in Access, Excel macros,
Fluent in Spanish
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Beneficial HTML, Java.
5 years’ experience in Order management or supply chain
Job ID: 185047
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.