Substation Automation Engineer
Do you enjoy working in a multi - cultural work environment? Siemens Smart Infrastructure Division is looking for a Testing and Commissioning Engineer to assist on SICAM PAS, SICAM RTU, SICAM SCC and Digsi.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will work on engineering document preparations like SCMS architectures, SCS FDS, Cyber FDS, Signal List, HMI screens handbook, FAT/SAT documentation etc.
- Must support the team in Server and gateway database preparation using automation software tool like SICAM PAS/RTU, SIMATIC WinCC and SCC.
- You will be responsible for Bay control unit configuration using engineering tools like DIGSI4/DIGSI5.
- You must carry out the of FAT and SAT documentation and support to internal & external customers.
- Conducting FAT and SAT for control systems in the UAE/Europe (Based on customer requirement).
- Support the internal and external customers query/idea/comment with new product related features and topics like digitalization, cyber security etc.
Here is what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Power Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Communications from reputable university with an experience of 5-7 years in Substation Automation and possess good knowledge experience of energy automation protocols like IEC 61850, IEC 104, IEC 101, Modbus etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good work ethic, being team and customer orientated and taking a flexible approach to working will be key to this opportunity.
- Travel overseas at UAE /Europe and offshore may be required on occasion in support of main responsibilities.
What you need to make real what matters.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 185058
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time